mandag 25. april 2011

New blog! :D

So... A blog.. Interesting, never had one of these before. Well, actually one. A sort of private dream journal, but completely stopped using it. Going to give it a new try and see if this one survives. I'm hoping that blogging will help improve my English and my writing skills. Anyways, what to write on here? Probably a lot of stuff no one actually cares about, and some stuff a few of you care about. If I'm not feeling too shy I might even post a few of my short stories on here.

School starts again tomorrow... Also exams are starting this week, just in case you wondered. :P Feeling tired now, just had a cup of tea, good stuff. :D Right now I'm just sitting here, listening to MGMT and trying to stay awake for a few more minutes.

Good night. ^_^

4 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, my school just started today =/ Hope to see more post from you!

    SvarSlett
  2. Good luck dude. I got exams this month. Sucks right?

    SvarSlett
  3. Well I only hate the math exam, english and norwegian exams are usually pretty chill, as we just sit around eating candy and write short stories. :P Good luck to you too :)

    SvarSlett